The Conceptual Framework Report, which provides an overview of the legal frameworks that apply in the project region, the technical needs for data collection and management, and possible approaches to stakeholder engagement. The report also the potential administrative boundaries and designations, physical and biological conditions, infrastructures and maritime uses and activities that may need to be considered in transboundary MSP.
The Initial Assessment Report, which provides an assessment of four candidate pilot areas (two in the North, two in the South) and a description of the pilot areas selected.
An Evaluation report, which uses the TPEA experience to provide a template checklist for assessing transboundary MSP processes
A Good Practice Guide, summarising the lessons learned from TPEA and making them available to planners and other interested parties.
Stakeholder workshop reports, summarising results from northern and southern stakeholder workshops:
- Northern Pilot Area: Exploring Transboundary Maritime Spatial Planning: Workshop 1
- Southern Pilot Area: Exploring Transboundary Maritime Planning: Workshop 1
- Northern Pilot: Workshop 2 Report – Taking the Next Steps in Transboundary Maritime Spatial Planning
- Southern Pilot: Workshop 2 Report
- Northern Pilot: Workshop 3 Report
- Southern Pilot: Workshop 3 Report
Fact sheets explaining specific aspects of TPEA:
- General information TPEA Factsheet 1
- TPEA Factsheet -Stakeholder Engagement_Updated_2014
- TPEA GIS Factsheet Fact_Sheet_GIS_2014
· Presentations and papers delivered by TPEA members at various conferences and workshops:
- Fernandes, M. L., Sousa, L., Lillebø, A., Alves, F. L.,2013. Establishment of a Guidance Framework for Cross-border Maritime Spatial Planning. TWAM2013 International Conference & Workshops – Book of abstracts. Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal. 30 p. ISBN: 978-972-789-377-5. Fernandes et al. (2013)
- Fonseca, C., Fernandes, M.L., Lillebø, A., Alves, F. L.,2013. Questões transfronteiriças no planeamento do espaço marítimo: da cooperação à colaboração. Book of abstracts – 10ª Conferência Nacional do Ambiente – XII Congresso Nacional de Engenharia do Ambiente. Universidade de Aveiro. 725-730 pp. Fonseca et al. (2013)
- Twomey, S., 2013. Transboundary Maritime Spatial Planning in the European Atlantic: A case study from the Irish Sea. Conference of Irish Geographers, National University of Ireland, Galway.16-18 May, 2013.STwomey Conference of Irish Geographers 2013
- Jay, Stephen (2014). Transboundary Planning in the European Atlantic: Project Overview. TPEA Project Showcase, European Maritime Day, May 20, 2014. TPEA-Showcase-Introduction.pdf
- Margarida Almodovar (2014): Added value from Transboundary Maritime Spatial Planning – Lessons from four European sea basins: Transboundary Planning in the European Atlantic. EMD_TPEA_-MSP_Workshop_Margarida_Almodovar_DGPM.pdf
- Margarida Almodovar (2014): Governance and Transboundary MSP. TPEA Project Showcase, European Maritime Day, May 20, 2014. TPEA_ Governance_EMD_2014
- Twomey, S. and O’Mahony, C. (2014). Stakeholder Engagement in Transboundary Marine Spatial Planning. TPEA Project Showcase, European Maritime Day, May 20, 2014. TPEA-Project-Showcase_STwomey_Stakeholder-Engagement.pdf
- Gee, K. (2014). Added value from Transboundary Maritime Spatial Planning – lessons from four European sea basins. Workshop 6, European Maritime Day, May 18, 2014. Gee_2014_EMD_MSP_Workshop